2021 or 2022 brochures?

General questions and discussions about Club Adventures products, destinations and operations.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Kathy StevensonKateaaa
      Participant

HI
      I’m wondering how you expect us to market your tours without any updated materials? Even the downloadable brochure is from 2020 and you don’t have flyers for every tour. There is no working link to the Women Explorers page, which means no information at all.

I know this is the digital age, but if I have to just refer clients to the website, they won’t feel any need to book with me. Sorry to complain, but selling travel right now is enough of a challenge without our suppliers, in fact our own association, adding to the difficulty.

Are you going to print a 2021 brochure? if not, are you going to at least update the online version?
      thanks

Allison VillasenorAllison
      Participant

Good morning Kathy!
      Thanks for reaching out. I’d love to chat with you on the phone today and walk through some of your challenges, I just shot you an email.
      We will have a digital brochure for 2021/2022 and that will be on the site in the next few months. We didn’t want to hold up the opportunity for you to sell adventure all over the world.

Women Explorers is a great program of ours and you can find that information here: https://clubadventures.com/we/?tourtag=women-explorers

Travel agents are more important than ever and adventure travelers are keen to connect and talk about our opportunities.

Hope to talk soon.
      Be well,
      Allison

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.