Adventure Book Club

General questions and discussions about Club Adventures products, destinations and operations.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Rachel JordanRachel Jordan
      Participant

The agents have spoken! For our next Adventure Book Club, we’re thrilled to be reading The Yellow Envelope by Kim Dinan.

This is a tale of self-discovery, adventure, and the transformational nature of travel – all things we embrace here at Club Adventures! We can’t wait to start reading with you, but remember, this is a no stress book club, so if you haven’t quite finished the book by the time of the meeting – no worries, we’d still love to have you join us!

Our next book club will be on March 24th at 7pm EST. We’ll be sending out more details as the date approaches, but you can always reference this community thread when the time comes to join the meeting!

Happy reading!

Lucas BialeckiLucas Bialecki
      Participant

Just ordered the book! 🙂

Judy CedroneJudy Cedrone
      Participant

I just ordered it for my Kindle!

Becky Lonctotblonctot
      Participant

My book is on it’s way!

Participant

Hi everyone –

I can’t wait for our next Adventure Book Club gathering on Wednesday, May 26th at 4 PM PT/ 7 PM ET! We’re reading The Firekeeper’s Daughter (reads super easily!) by Angeline Boulley, but as always, this is a no pressure book club, so if you just want to come listen and chat with other agents around the country we’d be thrilled to have you join us!

Our get together will be during AdventureFest, so be sure to register here to be able to hop in!

Hope to see you there!

Judy CedroneJudy Cedrone
      Participant

I just ordered the The Fire Keeper’s Daughter! I hope I can read it in time, lol.

Participant

Reads like a charm- I promise! Looking forward to meeting with you next week! 🙂

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.