Adventure Bucks

Community Forums General Adventure Bucks

General questions and discussions about Club Adventures products, destinations and operations.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MarkBurks
    MarkBurks
    Participant

What value, if any, do Adventure Bucks have when under the 1,000 points required for a free fam? Is there something  between the 25% off level and the free fam?

jdick
    jdick
    Participant

From what I gather from the webinars, not much between the 200-300 adventure bucks to unlock the 25% and the 1000, not much but maybe someone from corporate may know? I would email your region rep to confirm though. :). I am personally striving to hit the 1000 myself as I want to do the Jordan or Thailand FAM.

JanWestercamp
    JanWestercamp
    Participant

On the Jordan FAM, the night you camp in the tent at the Bedouin Camp, what type of toilet facilities are there and if it’s a separate tent is it well lit?

jdick
    jdick
    Participant

I believe when I took the FAM webinar, each tent had a bathroom in it but I don’t remember for certain. It has been a couple of weeks since the webinar. However, I believe the entire set up is designed to be comfortable and safe. Maybe one of the Club Adventures reps might see this and have a better answer. 🙂

clucsky
    clucsky
    Participant

They looked like very similar to thee camp I stayed in on the Morocco FAM. Ours had a bathroom with a toilet, running water, a shower and WiFi. It truly was a deluxe camp.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.