Adventure Center Destination Pages & Partners

Small Group Tours — Club Adventures by AAA Community General Adventure Center Destination Pages & Partners

General questions and discussions about Club Adventures products, destinations and operations.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      Michael ZieglerMichael Ziegler
      Participant

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to post I quick note here to get your feedback on destinations that you would like to see as part of our new Adventure Center. My name is Michael and I currently work for Club Adventures on helping to bring on new destination partners from all over the world. I have listed some of the partners that we are talkin to about becoming part of our Adventure Center and having their own destination pages. I would love to hear your thoughts about some of them! Also, are there any destinations not listed that you would like for us to work on becoming a part of the Adventure Center?? We are excited about this growing aspect of our community and would love to hear your feedback around our partners and some of the destinations that you would like to see! I look forward to hearing your thoughts and having some great conversation! Be on the look out for some great trainings and even greater events! Bring on the Year of Adventure!!

Potential Destination Partners
      – Australia
      – New Zealand
      – Peru
      – Costa Rica
      – Jordan
      – Israel
      – Ireland
      – Italy
      – Kenya
      – Alaska
      – Switzerland
      – Greece
      – And Many More!!

Judy CedroneJudy Cedrone
      Participant

Can we get Croatia in as a destination partner? Also in talking about Italy i would like to learn more about Sicily since that seems to be overlooked and also Puglia. 🙂

Participant

Thank you so much for the feedback!! Croatia is a GREAT suggestion. We had talks with them before, but they have fallen off the radar recently. I will be sure to start conversations back up. Sicily is another great suggestion. Italy is a destination that we are excited about, but Sicily is not someone we have had the chance to speak to yet! They have been put on the list! 🙂

Doreen CostaDoreen Costa
      Participant

I’d like to see something more for Greece. Greece has always been a great seller in the past but we’ve had to go off grid for land based vacations…
      Australia as well I feel that will become more popular when the world opens up as it is a huge bucket list destination!

Participant

Thank you for your feedback!! Greece and Australia are definitely on our short list. As we start to see the borders opening up we will hopefully be able to include them in our Adventure Center. Sharing this type of feedback will make them even more eager to be a part of this great community!

Erin BonarErin Bonar
      Participant

How about a Blue Ridge Parkway/Skyline Drive Itinerary? For summer trips it is a must-see destination that could include lesser known gems along this route.

David McVeydmcvey
      Participant

For the American Experiences, what about a Fall Foliage option along scenic areas with the cultural vibe of the lodging, and locations for the destination with a great view in the New England, or even other potential areas? I know we had some I saw for Vermont, Bar Harbor, and Portland, so feel a “Destination” of it, would provide useful.

With a lot of people wanting to rent a vehicle, and do a drive, think that could potentially be a big winner. Sorry if this list was more focused and geared towards the International and should’ve been on a separate post. 🙂

Erin BonarErin Bonar
        Participant

The Blue Ridge Parkway/Skyline Drive has potential here!

Participant

Great feedback DMcvey and Erin! I love both of those ideas. I know that a lot of our travelers are focused on domestic travel and looking for unique experiences around the United States. Both of these suggestions provide great ideas for some of our more domestic partners! I will be sure to add them to our list! Keep those great ideas coming! 🙂

David McVeydmcvey
        Participant

Not sure if this one fits the request, and if you’re still thinking of feedback Michael, but what about a “Destination Page” that summarizes the National Parks itineraries? I know that goes into all regions, however it’s a bit easier to break down after filtering those areas?

I just came across this idea as I was looking into the areas for North America, but a lot to scroll through all of the different ones to see the different options involved 🙂

Thanks!

Participant

I am ALWAYS open to feedback!! Thank you for continuing to provide it!

I love the idea of a page for the National Parks. Although our pages are currently set up for individual destinations so that they can provide information for you to use when you talk to your members, we will definitely keep this in mind as our Adventure Center continues to evolve! Be sure to keep checking back… you never know what will show up in the Adventure Center next!

Keep the feedback coming!

Sabrina NelsonSabrina Nelson
      Participant

I’d suggest Costa Rica! There’s SO much to do there that I think our members would absolutely love.

Participant

Great suggestions Sabrina! Thank you so much for your input!

We are currently trying to find ways work with Costa Rica since they are so synonymous with adventure. Although the pandemic has hindered our ability to make the progress that we would like with Costa Rica, be sure to stay active in the Adventure Center since we do have a few new partners that will be making an appearance soon… like really soon! 🙂

Duane WhatleyDuane Whatley
      Participant

I have friends that due to military assignment live in Romania. They are all the time telling me Eastern Europe is amazing and not many people think of it as a place to travel to. Maybe look as some of those countries.

Participant

Hi Duane! Thank you for your ideas and input!

I love the idea of looking at Eastern Europe. We have spoken with a few of the Eastern European countries, and as borders open up I am sure you will begin seeing them appear in our Adventure Center! Have you ever been? The farthest east I’ve been in Europe is Vienna… one of my favorite cities in the world!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.