Adventure Fest

General questions and discussions about Club Adventures products, destinations and operations.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ashley AndrewsAshley Andrews
      Participant

AdventureFest has been great! I especially loved hearing from Chess & Mark!

Question for everyone: what has been your favorite session or takeaway?

Question for CA staff: will we get adventure bucks for attending AdventureFest?

Lucas BialeckiLucas Bialecki
      Participant

Hi Ashley,

So funny that you posted in the Adventure Center Community the same day you won a free trip for 2 to Peru including air. AWESOME!!!

There were so many great sessions, and choosing my favorite session is so hard! I’m voting for my friend Chess, not only because he’s a great friend, but also he set such an awesome tone for the week and it was such an inspirational kick-off!

Also, to answer your question, yes… all agents that attended are going to be emailed a promo code that they can apply in our Perks page of the Adventure Center and get some extra Adventure Bucks. Thanks to everyone for attending!!!

Lucas

Ashley AndrewsAshley Andrews
      Participant

Agreed! Everything was awesome! I also loved the Life is Good that happened after I posted that!

Yay! One step closer to the club adventures puffer jacket!

Lucas BialeckiLucas Bialecki
      Participant

Awesome, thanks Ashley. You should have seen the AdventureFest email go out this afternoon with the promo code. Get those 50 Bucks and save up for that jacket!

And I agree, Bert from Life is Good was fantastic too!

Cheers,

Lucas

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.