Building a Community!

General questions and discussions about Club Adventures products, destinations and operations.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Michael ZieglerMichael Ziegler
      Participant

As many of you know, we are all about continuing to build a great community of AAA Agents here at Club Adventures! Since we are all on the same AAA team, we are looking for cool and unique ways to get everyone involved and engaged with all of the amazing things that are happen here at Club Adventures. For us to do that we are looking for some feedback from you. Below are a few questions to help get the conversation started, but feel free to add to the conversation however you would like! I want to hear from you!

– As we continue to build our training schedule. What are some things that you would like to learn more about?
      – What are some great after hours events that you would like to see us do? More paint nights? Trivia nights? Wine tastings? What else!?
      – Outside of travel and Club Adventures, what are you most passionate about?
      – Adventure bucks…. What would be cool ways to earn them? What would be cool ways to use them?
      – Tell me your great idea! Maybe we can work together to bring it to life!

Suada Arzicsarzic
      Participant

Paint nights are super fun!
      Trivia nights (geography for example, since that matters) where agents can earn Adventure bucks..
      We can stack them for few years and able to use them for personal travel or just get swag (t-shirts, tumblers, etc.)

Participant

Love those ideas! I am not sure if you participated in our last paint night, but I know that we had a lot of fun at our last event. Also, I love the idea of a geography night. The opportunity to win Adventure Bucks would make it even better! Combining your bucks for discounts on our tours and to get swag is already available! You actually earned some Adventure Bucks by participating in this conversation! Be sure to check out our Perks Page to learn more about how you can use them!!

Kelly Brockkhbrock
      Participant

My biggest ask is for the website to be a bit more user friendly – I think having a “search by month” option would open up a whole new world 🌍 of possibilities! (See what I did there? 😏)

Participant

Thank you so much for your feedback!! That is an interesting suggestion! I would love to hear more to see what your thought process is regarding the need for this. I will be sure to bring it to our web development team to see if it makes sense for our website as well.

Is there anyone else in our community that agrees with this idea? I would love more feedback around this!!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.