Getting back to travel

General questions and discussions about Club Adventures products, destinations and operations.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Rachel JordanRachel Jordan
      Participant

Hey everyone! Just wanted to open up the conversation to see how people are feeling about travel. I got my first vaccine on Friday, and I honestly didn’t expect how much more confident I’d be feeling about going out and about. I’m super excited to be traveling with Club Adventures (check out the amazing agent perks here) in July to hike the Inca Trail & for a while I was worried I might not be able to go at all – happy to say things are looking up! 🙂

Have you gotten the vaccine yet? Anyone have exciting travel plans?

Sabrina NelsonSabrina Nelson
      Participant

I got my first dose on Saturday, and I feel a lot more comfortable. My husband and I are tentatively planning a trip to Vegas this summer, and now that we’ve both got our first dose of the vaccine, I feel a lot more confident about the possibility of that trip actually happening.

Duane WhatleyDuane Whatley
      Participant

Im ready to go! My family really never stopped traveling, just made adjustments to destinations. We do a lot of travel in our 5th wheel camper. We were at Disney World the week they opened back up, did Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge over New Years, and several smaller weekend trips in between.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.