Member Polar Trivia Night – 3.3.2021

Small Group Tours — Club Adventures by AAA Community General Member Polar Trivia Night – 3.3.2021

General questions and discussions about Club Adventures products, destinations and operations.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      David McVeydmcvey
      Participant

Was wondering when I was looking at the Polar Travel, and didn’t see a referral link due to this.

Thanks Amanda for filling me in on this! – Wanted to go ahead and let others know in case they had the same question, or missed it like I had.

When your clients sign up with eventbrite link, there’s a spot located in the Registration “Who referred you to this event?” that they would go ahead and put you as the agent so that Club Adventures can track the information 🙂

Thanks again for the information Amanda, and great presentation earlier by you and the team this week! I’m so excited! -Does happy feet penguin dance-

Rachel JordanRachel Jordan
      Participant

Hi David! You’re absolutely right! For all the other agents wondering, for our Member Polar Trivia Night, the more Members you invite the more adventure bucks you’ll earn! So, if you bring 10 Members, you’ll get 50 Adventure Bucks AND they’ll have a fun night of trivia! To ensure we’re tracking who invites who, the Eventbrite registration page has a “who invited you” question where the Members can input your name and we’ll reward Bucks accordingly.

Looking forward to another round of giveaways and fun on March 3rd!

Invite your Members using the polar toolkit in the resources section of The Adventure Center! https://clubadventures.com/agents/resources/

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.