New Destinations!

Home – Club Adventures by AAA Community General New Destinations!

General questions and discussions about Club Adventures products, destinations and operations.

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by jdick jdick 3 months ago.

• Author
    belinda4891
    belinda4891
    Participant

How do you determine which destinations to add to the Club Adventures roster?

When do you add new destinations for the upcoming year?

allison
    Allison
    Keymaster

Hi Belinda!

Our product cycle is ongoing – we are always looking for new opportunities to develop exciting, inspiring adventures. We’ll release our trips for 2020 in just a few months.

We’ll keep you posted.

Best,

Allison

jdick
    jdick
    Participant

Alison,

Regarding this post, I noticed at Marketplace when I picked up one of the smaller ‘Travel Unscripted’ flyers that the back lists a ton more destinations. Does this mean these listed destinations are locked in for the 2020 brochures and if so when will they be available?

Jen

IndianaPol
      IndianaPol
      Participant

Hi Jen,

Sorry, we just noticed your question posted on 3/21. Yes, most if not all of the destinations listed on the back of the ‘Travel Unscripted’ flyer are confirmed for 2020. Most will be on our website by June 1st and we’re aiming for a launch of our 2020 brochure sometime later this Summer. Keep checking back on our site for new updates.

Thanks!

Lucas

JanWestercamp
    JanWestercamp
    Participant

On the Selling Groups webinar today Lucas Bialecki mentioned that you will be coming out with trips to Israel and Egypt.  Do you know when those will be announced?

IndianaPol
    IndianaPol
    Participant

Hi Jan,

Yes, both Israel and Egypt adventures are being added to our new 2020 Club Adventures lineup! Both trips should be available to book on our website by June 1st. Thank you for attending our Selling Groups with Club Adventures webinar today.

Lucas

jdick
    jdick
    Participant

That is  great news Lucas as I have a member wanting to book the Greece 2020 and another who wanted Africa this year but it was sold out for her dates so hoping next year. I will keep my eyes peeled for updates on the site soon :).

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.