Today\'s New Product 2020 Webinar

Home – Club Adventures by AAA Community General Today\'s New Product 2020 Webinar

General questions and discussions about Club Adventures products, destinations and operations.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by GZukowsky GZukowsky 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
    JanWestercamp
    JanWestercamp
    Participant

Enjoyed the New Product 2020 Webinar this morning.  Can’t wait to see the brochures in June.  Some exciting changes coming and glad to see Ireland and  North America added to your products.

clucsky
    clucsky
    Participant

The new itineraries look amazing! I can’t wait to see the new brochure and get them in the hands of my members!

jmiller
    jmiller
    Participant

Can’t wait for the Egypt tour dates to come out…so happy we have more companies going back

jdick
    jdick
    Participant

Tried to post a new topic for this but get an “error 404” page…

Anyone know what the changes to the Greek itinerary are. I have someone who isn’t thrilled with the 2019 itinerary so if I could tell her what is changing for 2020 I might be able to sway her as she is currently wanting Homeric Tour with the Eclectic Aegean cruise. Not sure if the new itinerary here for 2020 will change drastically enough she likes….

GZukowsky
    GZukowsky
    Participant

Will “Authentic South Africa” be offered in 2020?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.