Vietnam 2021-Women Explorer

Small Group Tours — Club Adventures by AAA Community General Vietnam 2021-Women Explorer

General questions and discussions about Club Adventures products, destinations and operations.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Elizabeth GuyElizabeth Guy
      Participant

Does anyone know what dates (if any) will be set aside as Women Explorer dates for Vietnam in Motion 2021?
      Thanks, Elizabeth

Lucas BialeckiLucas Bialecki
      Participant

Hi Elizabeth,

Oct. 7, 2021 will be our Women Explorers date on the Vietnam in Motion adventure. Looks like we need to update the site, so thanks for pointing that out!

There’s a WE flyer in the agent portal that you can download that lists all the 2021 dates for all the tours.

https://1kiypil5ilpcsfnh3pid8w8c-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/WE-FLYER-2021-CTA.pdf

Thanks!

Lucas

Participant

Does anyone have any thoughts on if we think this tour will actually go? I know it’s still early days yet, but I’ve got someone interested who’s got FTCs to use.

Participant

Hi Elizabeth,

Happy New Year! The Oct. 7, 2021 Women Explorers departure already has a few pax booked and we’re guaranteeing all departures that are currently on the Club Adventures website, so you’re good to go!

Thanks,
      Lucas

Participant

Thanks Lucas. We’ll see what happens. I’m VERY hopeful for 3rd and 4th Qtr bookings…I don’t think I’ll have anyone in town during Sept and Oct! LOL

Participant

You bet, Elizabeth! We can see the light and things will get better!

Cheers,
      Lucas

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.